Mustang Media Group Video Reporters create innovative video content for our digital platforms. We are looking for upcoming video/broadcast talent to join our award-winning team.
- Create weekly video content for Mustang Media Group platforms, including web, social and broadcast
- Assist staff multimedia journalists and students in JOUR 353 (Broadcast News) with scripts, videography and editing
- Report live on LiveStream, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Use industry standard software, including Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- Film using DSLR and broadcast cameras
- Write copy to accompany video content
- Use Mustang News style and AP style
We are looking for team players with a drive to learn and passion for storytelling. Mustang Media Group members thrive on innovation while ambitiously seeking to hone their craft and improve their communities.
Whether your goal is to pursue a career in journalism, gain experience in multimedia reporting or learn more about a specific campus topic you’re interested in, Mustang Media Group is the best place to get a comprehensive campus experience. No writing, multimedia or reporting experience is required.