Mustang News photographer’s work is seen by over 1,000,000 people every year across our platforms. Photographers get to be on the front lines for some of Cal Poly and San Luis Obispo’s largest events, while taking more intimate portraits and chasing breaking news.
What You Will Do:
- Shoot photos using top-notch composition skills on DSLR cameras
- Use industry standard software, including Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, to edit photos
- Work with multimedia journalists to write compelling captions for images using AP style/Mustang News style
- Collaborate with editors and other multimedia journalists on comprehensive coverage
- Produce photo stories
- Attend weekly Sunday editorial staff meetings
We are looking for team players with a drive to learn and passion for storytelling. Mustang Media Group members thrive on innovation while ambitiously seeking to hone their craft and improve their communities.
Compensation: Depends on experience
Recommended: Please email a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your application.